Nonwoven KGS Geotextile is the elastic non-ageing fabric designed for creation of separation, filtration, drainage, and protection layers during the construction of roads, hydraulic roads, energy and civil facilities.
This material has excellent strength, physical, chemical and filtration properties that make it indispensable for modern construction operations.
KGS Geotextile is available in rolls up to 6 m wide and up to 150 m long.
Standard size range of nonwoven KGS Geotextile covers the range of surface density from 100 to 1000 g/m2.
Your message has been sent sucessfully
- • Range of operating temperatures is from -60 to +100°С
- • Resistance to ultraviolet radiation and natural alkalis and acids
- • It does not decompose, and is unaffected by mould and fungi; it protects the plants’ root system from rodents
- • It lets the water pass through but does not absorb it
- • It refers to the class of eco-friendly construction materials
- • Causes no difficulties during transport, laying and installation