KGS Geomembrane is a flat polymeric sheet used as a waterproofing layer in the construction of hydraulic engineering and road facilities. Geomembrane is produced from special grades of polyethylene and stabilising additives that make this product durable, flexible, and resistant to aggressive chemicals and UV-radiation.
KGS geomembrane is available in rolls up to 6 m wide and up to 200 m long depending on thickness; black colour.
The surface of KGS geomembrane may be smooth (G) and texturized (Т).
KGS geomembrane thickness ranges from 0.15 to 3.0 mm.
Your message has been sent sucessfully
- High flexibility: elongation at break is up to 850%
- Mechanical strength, high frost resistance
- Range of operating temperatures is from - 60 to +80°С
- High-quality insulation of soil or groundwater from harmful substances
- It does not decompose and is unaffected by mould or fungi, rodents
- Resistant to ultraviolet radiation and impacts of natural alkali and acids (рH ranges between 0.5 and 14)
- It is referred to the class of eco-friendly construction materials